Nadine Heasman is a versatile and results-oriented team player with an energetic and articulate approach to software delivery. She has a strong drive to see project deliverables through to completion, whilst maintaining a focus on quality engineering, as well as risk and stakeholder management. She thrives working in a transparent, lean, customer-focused work culture. Operating effectively and efficiently is important to her and she enjoys identifying and implementing methods to save time, resources, and money.
She has more than 10 years International project experience in the Healthcare, Clinical, Government and Financial Service industries and she has a wealth of knowledge and experience in embedding quality into delivery.
She is passionate about high performance, collaboration, compassion, agility, equality, autonomy, quality assurance and shift left testing.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- ISTQB/ ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level( CTFL)
- International Prestige Diploma in Multimedia Graphic and Web design.
- Goal to Success Certified Life Coach
- 10+ years experience in Test and Project delivery
- 5+ years International testing experience (Test Lead)
- 5+ years local testing and management experience