Our assessment helps you identify the next steps on your Agile transformation journey - from the team to organisation level
Agile Assessments are a vital part of your Agile transformation journey.
Companies perform Agile Assessments for many reasons:
- To serve as a baseline for the current level of Agile Adoption
- To see how they are tracking against their transformation goals
- To create awareness on areas of strength and improvements
- To identify the next areas on which to focus
Our Agile Assessment is uniquely tailored to your business context and will differ from organisation to organisation.
How does it work?
Our expert Agile Coaches assess your organisational agility, using the following framework:
- Team Self-Assessment Surveys
- Interviews with Leadership, Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Delivery roles and Team members
- Observations of delivery focused events
List of observations and recommendations that you can use to plan the next steps in your Agile transformation journey. The recommendations cover the following focus areas:
- Team Agility and practices
- Teamwork and Team dynamics
- Agile leadership
- Organisational Agile Maturity
When should we do it?
Before embarking on your Agile journey, or periodically to track progress against your Agile transformation goals.
Who is included?
Leadership, Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Team Members