Team Lift Off Workshop
This interactive workshop creates an environment for an intentional high-performance team culture
A team is a small group of people (usually around 3 - 9) who are committed to a common purpose, goals, and approach for which they hold themselves accountable. Unfortunately, not all groups of people function as a team.
We believe that the key to creating high-performance teams is an intentional culture that respects and embraces diversity and difference. To achieve this, we cover the essential elements of high-performance teams in our two-day Team Lift Off workshops.
An engaged team that has taken the first step towards high performance.
Uncover the answers to the following questions:
- What are the behaviour norms for our team?
- What is slowing us down?
- Why are we doing what we are doing?
- What are our roles and responsibilities?
- What are our dependencies? How do we want to handle them?
- What skills do we have on our team? Do we have any gaps?
- How do we want to work together (virtual and in-person)?
- How will we know we are ready to start working on a piece of work?
- How will we know that we are complete with a piece of work?
When should it be run?
- When a new team forms
- When an existing team member leaves / a new team member joins
- When the team purpose changes
- When a team needs to reestablish the team norms
Who Should Attend?
2 full days