Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner
You have an opportunity to learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- Understand the Scrum@Scale value proposition
- Understanding the scaling map
- Applying team level processes
- Scaling of Product Ownership
- Building a strategic vision
- How to do backlog prioritisation at scale?
- How to do backlog refinement at scale?
- Scaling Scrum Mastery
- How to facilitate impediments when scaling agility?
- How to facilitate team coordination at scale?
- Deployments at scale
- Feedback loop at scale
- Where do we start scaling?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the Scrum@Scale certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- Scrum@Scale value proposition
- Scaling Map
- What and Why?
- Team level process
- Scaling the PO and SM
- Strategic Vision
- Backlog Refinement and prioritisation at scale
- Release Planning
- Agile practice
- Cross team coordination
- Deployment and feedback
- Team Backlog